JNTU students are now going to know all about the grace marks and Addition of Grace Marks class Change and it will be applicable and what are the minimum marks to be attained and many more things which is related to JNTU students. If you are applying normally then you need not pay anything. But if you are in urgent to take memo then you need to pay extra amount of 1000rs for Grace marks addition so all students off jntu can know about the info and share this info with all by facebook it is most usefull for someone
What does Exemption of 8 Credits mean ? Rules for Btech Regular and Lateral Entry Students
Procedure For Apply Addition of Grace Marks :
- Grace marks addition is only for 1 or 2 subjects maximum.
- Grace marks can be added only for external examinations of JNTU.
- Under Grace marks Rule of JNTU 4 marks (Total of 8 marks Maximum) each will be added in 2 subjects. (Example : if u are having 22 Marks in external exams 2 subjects then the grace marks will be added to get you passed in those subjects).
- Under Grace marks rule maximum of 8 marks will be added for one subject. (Conform it from your respective exam cell or from JNTUH before u proceed further)
- The best performance among the external examinations shall be considered while giving the grace marks.
- Students can apply for grace marks and class change only after they get the original marks memos certificates.
- Grace marks can’t be added to internal marks.
How to apply for Grace marks for JNTU students Detailed Explanation
How To Apply For Class Change in JNTU :
1.submit Request through the Principal.(Students who completed their course, can submit directly their requisitions to the Controller of Examinations JNTU )
2. Originals are Provisional Certificate, Consolidated Marks Memo & Final Semester marks memo.
Class Change from 49.85 % to 50 % for Pass Class to Second Class
Class Change from 59.85 % to 60 % for Second Class to First Class
Class Change from 69.85 % to 70 % for First Class to First Class with distinction
Questions/Answers Related to Grace Marks Rule & Class Change Rule
Few frequently asked questions and important points related to Grace Marks
Question : What about Grace Marks & 0.15% rule ?
Answer : Grace marks & 0.15% rules are even applicable for R09 batch students.
Question : Can u mention what is grace marks & how many grace marks can be added under this rule ?
Answer : if a candidate failed in one/two subjects with shortage of marks if adding these marks makes the student eligible to get his/her degree then grace marks will be added.
Question : Whats is class change rule ? can u explain in detail & how can I apply for class change ?
Answer : If you got a final percentage of 49.85% , 59.85% , 69.85% then u can apply for 0.15% rule to get 50%, 60%, 70%.
Question : How percentage will be calculated for the students who cleared all subjects & students who left/Exempt 1 or 2 subjects ?
Answer : Here are the below 3 cases how percentage will be calculated.
- If u cleared all subjects & secured 200 credits then the percentage will be calculated by excluding 2 least subjects marks in which u secured least marks from 1 to 4 years (that is percentage will be calculated for best of 192 credits).
- If u leave 2 subjects (max of 8 credits) then percentage will be calculated for best of 192,193 (By leaving those 2 subjects in which u got failed).
- If u leave 1 subjects (which carries 6 credits) then percentage will be calculated for best of 194 (By leaving that 1 subject in which u got failed).
Question : Students who cleared all subjects have an option to leave subjects of his own choice ?
Answer : No , they don’t have an option. JNTUH will automatically removes 2 subjects in which they secured least marks from 1 to 4 years while calculating the final percentage.
Question : To which all courses & regulation grace marks rule & class change are applicable ?
Answer : To all courses (UG/PG) & all regulations its applicable.
Question : Can i apply for Grace mark in tatkal mode directly at JNTUH ?
Answer : No. Tatkal mode is not applicable for grace marks rule. U need to apply for grace marks rule in your respective college only.
Question : Can I Leave EDP (Drawing from 1st year) ?
Answer : Yes u can leave the EDP (Drawing) subject of 1st year as it is a theory subject for R09 students. Once conform the same from your respective college exam branch.
Question : What is the Difference between the students who secured 200 credits & 192/193/194 credits?
Answer : For the students who secures 192/193/194 credits (failed in 1 or 2 subjects) they will exclude those 1 or 2 subjects only in which he failed while calculating total %. where as for the students who secured 200 credits JNTUH will exclude 2 subjects in which he/she secured least marks.